Encouraging words are vital for children to hear at any stage of their life. Encouragement is a form of communication that conveys approval, support, and appreciation. It helps people feel good about themselves. It is important to realize it helps them to grow into confident adults who can face the challenges that come their way.
Why Should You Use Encouraging Words With Your Children?
Encouraging words are more than just saying, “Good job.” They can be used to help children become motivated, view challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles, and feel supported. Also, it helps parents build relationships with their children without putting pressure on them or making them feel less capable. Encourage your kids by helping them succeed and become confident in their abilities to use encouragement. The words should be present in the life of every child because they help them to grow into confident adults who can face the challenges that come their way with confidence.
Here are the 50:
1) You are smart.
2) You are beautiful.
3) I love you.
4) You are good enough.
5) Stay strong.
6) Keep trying.
7) Imagine that!
8) Give it your all!
9) I believe in you.
10) Wow, look at you go!
11) How did you do that? You’re amazing!
12) I trust you.
13) Never give up!
14) Go get them!
15) Congratulations! You did it!
16) You’ve got this!
17) That was incredible. I am so proud of you.
18) What a good listener you are. Thank you.
19) What a hard worker you are. I appreciate you so much!
20) I am so glad that we’re friends.
21) You did it! You figured it out by yourself!
22) You’ve got this. You can do anything you set your mind to.
23) Good thinking!
24) I love spending time with you.
25) You’re my best friend ever.
26) I like the way you handled that. Proud of you!
27) You are growing up to be such an amazing person!
28) Don’t give up until you succeed. I know you can do it.
29) Imagine that! You figured it out!
30) I’m in awe of you. How did you do that?
31) Keep going, buddy! I believe in you!
32) Well done!
33) You have a bright future ahead of you!
34) You are impressive.
35) I appreciate you.
36) You’re my hero!
37) Keep up the good work!
38) What a caring friend you are.
39) You showed great character today. I’m proud of you.
40) That was thoughtful of you to do that.
41) I’m excited to see what you will do next!
42) You’re so talented and smart!
43) You are doing an awesome job!
44) Great job thinking about others’ needs.
45) That was amazing how you encouraged your friend.
46) I like the way you handled that. You’re growing up to be such an amazing young person!
47) You did it!
48) How did you get so good at that?
49) You are making a difference in our community.
50) Way to go! Keep up your hard work!
In short, we hope these 50 Encouragements have given you some ideas of how to encourage your children. With all of these words in mind, make sure that they hear them at any stage in their life because it can change lives and create success stories! Which encouragement did you find most helpful for your child? Let me know in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to find out about the Four Different Parenting Styles!